BOKEN VORPAL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» ma liste de minis
par qc mech Sam 04 Juin 2016, 10:30 pm

» Job 1: The Milk Run (honest!)
par Noirfatale Lun 25 Avr 2016, 12:02 am

» Ninja All-Stars
par Rathy Jeu 10 Mar 2016, 5:54 am

» Torin "McTwist" O'Neil
par Rathy Jeu 31 Déc 2015, 11:22 pm

» Joyeux Noël
par Noirfatale Dim 27 Déc 2015, 1:54 am

» what if lord Vador was Donald Trump
par Metalmek Ven 11 Déc 2015, 9:45 pm

» Battlebabes!
par Rathy Dim 06 Déc 2015, 5:15 pm

» "It's Shai Hullicious!", Pain en forme de ver de "Dune"
par Metalmek Dim 06 Déc 2015, 5:30 am

» Un rêve de gamer...
par qc mech Ven 30 Oct 2015, 11:11 pm

» Lazy compagny
par qc mech Ven 30 Oct 2015, 12:58 pm

Sujets similaires
Mars 2024
DimLunMarMerJeuVenSam

Calendrier Calendrier

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

Fuck Catalyst est dans la marde

5 participants

Fuck Catalyst est dans la marde Empty Fuck Catalyst est dans la marde

Message  Noirfatale Mar 16 Mar 2010, 5:42 pm

OK, as you may well have been able to surmise from release schedules, Catalyst Game Labs is in a bit of a financial pickle, and it is somewhat unlikely that they will retain the license to make Shadowrun products. This is not because Shadowrun hasn't been selling enough to cover expenses, but merely because a significant quantity of money is missing outright. Reliable sources put this figure at roughly $850,000. Which sounds like a lot, and it is. It is roughly 40% of Catalyst's entire sales for last year, missing over a three year period. There will of course be lawsuits, and there are already people drawing up legal documents accusing Loren Coleman of having hired people to construct an extension on his house through the company as "freelance writers" and somehow reporting an estimated $100,000 of convention sales as $6,000. Whether that is actually true or not is - of course - a matter for the courts to decide. And decide they presumably will.

But what that means for Catalyst as a company is pretty bad. It costs several dollars to print a book even when the pdfs are finished and ready for publication. A print run of say, 50,000 books (like the print run of Runner Havens) would cost somewhere between $150,000 and $250,000 to print and ship to distributors. And while it eventually sold to distributors at ~$15 a book (a total take home of $750,000), it did so over a period of three years, during which time they were paying interest on loans and paying for storage, and advertisement and so on and so forth. A book like that isn't actually taking home half a million in profits. Which is a bad thing, because it means that even if there was a complete book printed and ready to sell, even a total and rapid sell through would not pull the company out of the financial hole it is in - and the shortfall means that it does not have the cash on hand to start the ball rolling with a new major printing.

The tiny amount of drachmas that are left in the coffers are being used to print up tiny print runs of books that have sold through - another 3,000 books of Runner's Companion for example (~$15,000 to start up, maybe $30-40k towards paying creditors if it sells out). There simply is not the startup cash to bring upcoming books like the SR4 sixth world almanac or corporate guide forward. The writing is there, but the printing costs are not. Beyond that, the freelancers have not been paid, and some of them are withholding copyright until they are - meaning that even a tiny print run of these new materials is simply not possible.

Many SR writers are quitting, have already quit, or have handed in notices contingent on demands which - word on the street - will not be met. And CGL does not even own Shadowrun, it leases the intellectual property from Topps. It seems unlikely that they will be able to make their licensing payment when the contract comes up for renewal - in a couple of months. At that time, CGL will cease being able to print Shadowrun or Battletech materials (they would presumably keep the license to Cthulhutech and Eclipse Phase for at least a little while longer, because those are separate contracts).

So what does this mean for the future of Shadowrun? It probably means that someone else will create a company and start making Shadowrun again. After all, freelancers work for very little, and a well selling book can bring in tens of thousands of dollars in profits. $850,000 of embezzlement is seemingly enough to sink the company (whoever ended up with the credsticks), but I must point out that there was indeed eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars to steal, so Shadowrun is not - as a concept - insoluble. And I also point out that something similar happened to Shadowrun before. Indeed, twice before, as both FanPro and FASA before it collapsed under the weight of people not paying debts and having bags with dollar bill signs vanish mysteriously in the middle of the night. It's somewhat... poetic considering the subject matter of the game itself.

It is entirely probable indeed that when a new company comes to take the licence, many familiar faces will appear in the new company as if they had never left. Certainly back when FanPro collapsed back when I was working for the company, I simply started working for the new company as if nothing had changed. This happened back when FASA collapsed as well - those members of the team that were not extracted by Microsoft simply started turning in writing assignments to the new boss.

And yeah, I regularly go on shadowruns against Catalyst to find out what new releases are in store. Don't you?

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=30231

Dernière édition par Noirfatale le Mar 16 Mar 2010, 10:58 pm, édité 1 fois
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fuck Catalyst est dans la marde Empty Re: Fuck Catalyst est dans la marde

Message  Rathy Mar 16 Mar 2010, 6:34 pm

et merde... Pourquoi ca l'arrive a des jeu que l'on aime et a une compagnie qui sort du stock de qualité.

en passant, vue que je suis pas capable d'aller sur le site de Dumpshock, c'est qui l'inconnu qui écrit ce post?
Rathy
Rathy
4 ième level
4 ième level

http://cddr.forum2jeux.com

Message  Noirfatale Mar 16 Mar 2010, 7:33 pm

Ne reposter pas ceci ailleur que sur le boken. Voici la reponse de Wildfire qui sont les gars de Cthulhutech:

Hey guys –

So there have been some accusatory things spread out on the internet today regarding Catalyst Game Labs. There is little I can tell you about it, but here's what I can.

Yes, there are some things going on with Catalyst Game Labs right now. However, I'd like to focus on how this relates to WildFire and CthulhuTech, instead of the rumors that are circulating.

We terminated our contract with Catalyst Game Labs right after the beginning of the year, primarily due to non-payment of royalties. Since that time, we have been negotiating a provisional contract with Catalyst to keep CthulhuTech under their banner while getting all payments caught up. During that time, we have also been looking at other homes for CthulhuTech and there are several possibilities. Thank you for helping us create a brand that publishers want!

Whatever happens with Catalyst Game Labs, as well as the Shadowrun and Battletech licenses, will not ultimately affect CthulhuTech. WildFire will continue on under Catalyst or under a new publisher and the books will once again flow. We have Ancient Enemies and the Reference Screen ready to print, and Unveiled Threats is a stone's throw away from print-ready. One way or the other, we'll have these products, as well as much needed reprints, back on shelves this year – hopefully during the summer. We are looking forward to once again being able to release products on a release schedule!

As far as this thread goes, I would request that you do not rumormonger here. There are threads elsewhere on the internet for that. Smile Legally, we are not allowed to comment on anything regarding Catalyst Game Labs, other than what I've said here. If you want information on Catalyst, I would suggest going directly to their company forums to get the word from the horse's mouth.

Thank you again for supporting us and keeping us afloat, and thank you for your concern – it really does mean a lot to us.

I will keep you updated as plans unfold and I am able!

Dumpshock est dow depuis cet apres midi.

le fofo de Btech a effacer le topic.

et Frank est un freelancer de FASA qui a suivi fanpro et CGL.

l'info a ete commante par le line developper de SR4

As I just posted in the thread on Dumpshock, Catalyst has not announced any ceasing of operations yet. I know speculation is fun, but I'd ask people to keep a lid on rumors. Catalyst management should be addressing the issues shortly.

Jason H.
Shadowrun Line Developer

et finallement le designer de eclipse phase RobBoyle:

I am waiting to see what Catalyst has to say before I make a public post. In the meantime, it's fair to note that the Operations Manager, Accountant/Office Manager, and Adam Jury (layout ninja) have all resigned. Catalyst didn't actually employ me, so I can't resign, but I will no longer be freelancing for them.

Posthuman Studios is committed to continuing Eclipse Phase, though exactly how that will play out we can't say just yet. I also can't say just yet how this will affect the release schedule. We're working on it. As quoted on our twitter feed, publishers are like morphs, you can always resleeve if necessary.

http://adamjury.com/2010/no-longer-with-catalyst/
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  throgg Mer 17 Mar 2010, 1:50 am

ca explique certain delais (a la Blizzard) pourquoi certain de leur produit ne sont jamais arrives sur les tablettes.

Meme en grattant mes fonds de tirroir je n'arrive au quart de la moitie du huiteme du trente-deuxieme de pouvoir les sortirs de la marde.
throgg
throgg
The Miracle Worker
The Miracle Worker

Message  Noirfatale Mer 17 Mar 2010, 2:42 am

For Immediate Release

Catalyst Game Labs recently completed a detailed financial review of the company. We learned that over the past several years the company has achieved dramatic growth in terms of demand, increased total revenues and strong sales with an increasing market share in the gaming industry, despite a lackluster economy. We are thrilled by that news and are eager to move forward with our upcoming original game Leviathans, along with our other new casual games. We also remain committed to plans for our beloved licensed games: Shadowrun, BattleTech, Eclipse Phase, and CthuluTech.

While we wish the review had only uncovered positive news, we also discovered our accounting procedures had not been updated as the company continued to grow. The result was that business funds had been co-mingled with the personal funds of one of the owners. We believe the missing funds were the result of bad habits that began alongside the creation of the company, which was initially a small hobby group. Upon further investigation, in which the owner has willingly participated, the owner in question now owes the company a significant balance and is working to help rectify the situation.

The current group of owners was presented with this information on Monday. Administrative organization for the company is under review, and accounting procedures have been restructured, to correct the situation and provide more stringent oversight. We feel the management team at Catalyst did the responsible thing by seeking this financial review and we will continue to restructure as needed. We are in discussions with our partners and freelancers to remedy any back payments that may also be due as a result of this review.

We are embarrassed that this situation did occur but we hope our eagerness to make these changes, along with our reputation for making great games, will encourage you to stand by us. We understand that for a few employees the news was too stressful and we wish them all the best in their new endeavors. However, the majority of the team remains and will continue to bring great entertainment to you all. We appreciate the support our friends, freelancers, and fans have provided us in the past and look forward to a successful future.

source (pour Eric lol) http://catalystgamelabs.com/
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Rathy Mer 17 Mar 2010, 5:09 am

bon, le tout est confirmé par les interressé.

Pas juste pour Eric, c'est Fun savoir tes sources.
Rathy
Rathy
4 ième level
4 ième level

Message  Metalmek Mer 17 Mar 2010, 1:47 pm

encore une fois merci pour ces rapport de recherche Noirfatal,

meme si les nouvelles sont sombres, elles sont toujours bonne a partagé.

petit update, j'ai été sur le forum de dumpshock .. il n'est pas down tu a due tombé sur une heure de maintenance.
Metalmek
Metalmek
Gobelin avec le point de vie éternel

https://boken.1fr1.net

Message  Noirfatale Mer 17 Mar 2010, 2:29 pm

en fait Mardi ya eu un moment de panique et plein de monde se sont conecter sur dumpshock ce qui a crasher le serveur deux ou trois heures.

mais la le topic a ete deplace et tout est de retour a la normale.
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  qc mech Mer 17 Mar 2010, 3:02 pm

C'est bizarre, j'ai vue le topic aussi bien sur le forum de Btech que de SR et SR semble plus sur les nerfs que Btech. Peux-etre du déja vue pour Btech. Fuck Catalyst est dans la marde Suspect Fuck Catalyst est dans la marde Suspect Fuck Catalyst est dans la marde Suspect
qc mech
qc mech
4 ième level
4 ième level

Message  Noirfatale Mer 17 Mar 2010, 4:42 pm

en fait le topic sur Btech a ete efface peux de temps apres sa parution. les modo ont attendu la declaration officielle de catalyst avant de reposter un topic epure.

Dumpshock n'est pas controle par CGL donc ils n'ont pas put le faire disparaitre ni le controler.

voila
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Metalmek Jeu 18 Mar 2010, 2:32 am

dans les deux cas... avoir une version modéré et une version "panique" ... ca aide a se faire sa propre idée plus facilement Wink
Metalmek
Metalmek

Message  Rathy Jeu 18 Mar 2010, 6:58 pm

Voici une belle petite remarque sur Eclipse

I am waiting to see what Catalyst has to say before I make a
public post. In the meantime, it's fair to note that the Operations
Manager, Accountant/Office Manager, and Adam Jury (layout ninja) have
all resigned. Catalyst didn't actually employ me, so I can't resign, but
I will no longer be freelancing for them.

Posthuman Studios is committed to continuing Eclipse Phase, though
exactly how that will play out we can't say just yet. I also can't say
just yet how this will affect the release schedule. We're working on it.
As quoted on our twitter feed, publishers are like morphs, you can
always resleeve if necessary.

http://eclipsephase.com/future-eclipse-phase
Rathy
Rathy
4 ième level
4 ième level

Message  Noirfatale Mar 30 Mar 2010, 6:06 am

Hello all,

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Randall Bills and for the last several years I’ve been serving as Catalyst's Creative Manager.

As many of you have undoubtedly noticed, Catalyst has hit a few stumbling blocks under the weight of its dramatic growth over the last several years. As I’ve become the face of the current situation, I felt you all deserved a look at the current situation and some details regarding the steps Catalyst is taking to get all freelancer payments caught up so we can move forward.

If you’ve not yet seen the press release I posted last week to www.catalystgamelabs.com, feel free to take a moment to check it out. I wanted to provide some further details.

On Monday March 15th, the Catalyst team delivered our review of the business for 2009 to the pertinent parties. Over the last several years, Catalyst Game Labs has showed a dramatic growth in terms of demand, increased total revenues and strong sales with an increasing market share in the gaming industry. A huge portion of the credit for that goes to you, the freelancers. After all, without your passion and dedication, there would be no books, no games, no Catalyst.

That growth has not come without its obstacles, however, and by Q4 of 2009 the Catalyst Managers acknowledged that a co-mingling of funds between the personal and business had occurred involving the company’s primary shareholders, the Colemans. We immediately initiated an audit of the company's historical financial records, and designed a comprehensive plan to get Catalyst's production and payments back on schedule. This process took some three months of very long days, and was overseen by our Bookkeeper and Operations Manager, in conjunction with the Colemans.

With the completion of the audit it is clear that the breadth of what occurred was significant, and would require extensive changes to correct. A detailed plan was outlined for changing the organization of the company, as well as many procedures to establish a strong financial oversight and series of checks and balances to ensure this doesn’t happen again in the future. It also included a proposal for how the Colemans will begin paying back the money involved. All of those detailed findings and action plans were delivered to the pertinent parties on the 15th of March as a key step in our efforts to move forward with full disclosure and transparency. A series of discussions are currently underway on how best to proceed.

Last week, while in the process of drafting announcements for the public, as well as our vendors (distributors, printers and so on), licensors (i.e., Topps), Catalyst freelancers, and so on, some information was leaked to the public (and, as is the way of such things, immediately took on a life of its own). Obviously I was forced to deal with that leaking of information and am just now reaching a point where I can be drafting information to share with our freelancers.

There are several critical concerns (in no particular order) that Catalyst is moving to address ASAP.

1. Re-organizing and re-structuring to prevent this situation from occurring again.
2. Finalizing a plan for how the Colemans can repay the money owed to Catalyst.
3. Ensuring the continuity of license with Topps concerning Shadowrun and BattleTech.
4. Finding additional sources of revenue in the short term to help start paying down various debts (including monies owed to all of you).
5. Working with Posthuman (Eclipse Phase) and WildFire (CthulhuTech) to determine if they still wish to work alongside Catalyst. If they do not, we’ll make every effort to spin those games off to those respective companies in a way that will best ensure future growth.

We’re moving as fast as we can in an attempt to address those primary concerns (as well as many others). However, this process simply is taking time … and will continue to take time heading into the future.

Some of you have already expressed your inability to be patient with Catalyst as we try and find solutions, and I completely understand your frustration. That frustration was mirrored by several Catalyst full-time employees who felt they simply could not continue with Catalyst after all that has occurred, including Jennifer Harding (Office Manager and Bookkeeper), Dave Stansel (Operation Manager) and Adam Jury (Head of Graphic Design), all of whom have formally left the company. We’re already moving to try to find appropriate people to take on their work and responsibilities. Though I wish their decisions might have been different—as they’re incredibly valuable to what Catalyst has been able to accomplish—I cannot fault them for the choices they’ve made. I’ve worked with them in various capacities for a long time and consider them good friends. I wish them well and hope we’ll have a chance to work together again some time in the future.

During all of this, my decision-making process has been called into question. After all, how can I accept what’s happened? Why are the Colemans still involved at Catalyst if these events occurred? Usually I would have reservations about sharing such personal thoughts. However, since I’m asking for each of you to decide if you’re willing to allow Catalyst some time to address this situation, I feel it only appropriate to give you my thought process so each of you can make up your own mind.

1. Catalyst would not be enjoying its current level of success without Loren’s strategic thinking, or without the connections he’s forged in our industry. We started as a small, internet hobby company in 2003 and only officially formed Catalyst three years ago. Yet as of last Gen Con we “stole the show” and are considered one of the “up-and-coming big boys.” While Catalyst is far more than a single person and is very much a team effort (including all of you), Loren’s contributions have been crucial.
2. Would Catalyst survive if the Colemans were no longer involved? Yes, I believe it would. However, I believe that despite the horrific mistakes made, we will heal faster by keeping Loren involved as part of Catalyst’s ongoing strategic thinking. Last week that belief received a huge chorus of support when we contacted and/or were contacted by numerous people in the industry, including three titans of the industry (I’m not at liberty to share their names to this large of a group without asking their permission). Each of those three were given a blunt (albeit very brief) synopsis of what occurred, and yet each still pledged their support to Loren and me in helping move forward (both in the incredible business savvy they possess that made them titans, but also in potential revenues to bring to the company). Furthermore, two of these people are intimately familiar with Topps and with their strong advice in our pocket we’ve already approached Topps. Without getting into details we told Topps of our financial issues and made our case that despite those mistakes we have been fantastic in protecting and expanding the BattleTech and Shadowrun brands and that we are still the best possible stewards of those brands. Topps liked our attitude and appreciated our bluntness and we’re setting up a face-to-face meeting in NY, following the GAMA Trade Show this week, to present a plan for how to move forward with securing those all-important licenses.
3. I believe the best possible way to incentivize someone is to create a recipe for success. Excessively punishing and kicking someone to the curb does not incentivize anyone. Keeping someone involved in the process and invested in seeing Catalyst succeed so they can succeed is a far better path for all involved (and one I’ve seen succeed time and time again at all levels of business).
4. I’m not the only one that has seen and believes in the points above. If all the mangers, employees and investors of Catalyst had lined up in opposition to my thoughts and opinions as outlined above, then I very much believe I would’ve backed away, feeling that my decisions were compromised. However, while some have left and/or decided they can no longer work with Catalyst, we still have a very strong team of investors, managers, employees and freelancers that supports the overall direction of trying to deal with what’s occurred while finding ways to move forward.
5. Considering how long I’ve been involved, and how much blood, sweat and tears I’ve given for Catalyst, I’ve seen a lot of “How can Randall continue to work with Loren?” I’ve obviously known the Colemans for a very, very long time and been involved intimately with the company from the day the idea was born 8 years ago. And after reviewing everything and doing some massive soul searching, I’ve made a personal decision that this was a terrible, terrible series of mistakes; I bear my own weight of guilt in this in that I didn’t pay better attention to the various red flags raised over the years that something wasn’t right. More importantly, I see in the Colemans every indication I need to see in order to make forgiveness seem appropriate. This falls into a “very personal” category, but it’s key to my point of view and if you’re trying to understand my decisions, it’s important you know this. While I may not be the usual image of an LDS church member that comes to most people’s mind, my faith is a bedrock; it is the only reason I’ve survived the stress of the last several months and especially last week. But if I see a person genuinely sorrowful over a mistake (regardless of the size of those mistakes), and see that same person trying hard to make the mistakes right, I personally have to forgive them. Just as this as been the most difficult personal and professional crises of my career, it has been one of the most difficult for my faith, as the rage has had to give way to compassion and forgiveness. Please note, however, that this point is 100% a personal decision, one that deals with whether I can keep a personal relationship with the Colemans. If none of the other points above existed, then I would’ve asked Loren to completely step away from the company and he and I would’ve solved our issues in private. However, those very points are exactly why I’ve stated I believe the Colemans should still intimately be involved with the company (though a host of checks and balance are in the process of being put into place) and why I can set aside my own personal anger and disappointment to try and move forward in what I believe is the best possible way to save the company and to save the games we all love to work on.

I apologize for the length of the email and for the incredibly personal nature of it, but I felt it warranted. Ultimately each of you will need to ask yourselves whether you can still trust Catalyst to treat with you fairly and to pay the debts owed you, while ensuring that such debts do not pile up for the future. We’ve laid strong groundwork to do just that over the last week and GTS this week will give us the opportunity to further cements those plans.

We are also in the process of bringing on a new Bookkeeper who will continue the plan laid out by our previous Bookkeeper to send each of you a thorough audit of what our books show. This will allow us to ensure we’re not missing any work by anyone and will help us build a plan for how to start reducing the debt owed to each of you. However, the original plan called for that to go out by the end of March, but with the changing of the Bookkeeper that’s going to need to be middle to end of April.

I hope each of you will be willing to bear with us during this crisis and give us the chance to make this right. However, if you feel you cannot, I completely understand and of course wish you well. More importantly, even if you feel you cannot do future work for us, of course we still will work to pay the debts owed to you.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Randall N. Bills
Managing Developer
Catalyst Game Labs
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Noirfatale Lun 05 Avr 2010, 8:48 pm

un autre chapitre dans la saga de Catalyst:

Wildfire a écrit:5-April-10

As of 3:21 pm today, Catalyst Game Labs transferred ownership of all remaining CthulhuTech and Poo inventory to WildFire, the legal copyright holder of both properties.

As of January 3rd, 2010, WildFire terminated any and all business relations with Catalyst Game Labs, due primarily to non-payment of royalties, in addition to other contractual breaches.

Since that time, WildFire has been trying to work with Catalyst for that company to pay WildFire the remaining royalties owed. Things have progressed very slowly. In order to relieve a portion of that debt all at once, the best solution for Catalyst Game Labs was to transfer ownership of WildFire inventory to that company.

More changes are expected within the week, and more information will be released as they happen.

source:

http://cthulhutech.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2322

et ceux qui se demande c'est quoi POO:

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2010/04/the-great-poo-giveaway/comment-page-2/#comment-37252.
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Rathy Mar 06 Avr 2010, 7:25 pm

Catalyst Game Labs is currently engaged in negotiations to end its agreements with WildFire and Posthuman Studios. Once the terms are finalized, Catalyst will no longer publish CthulhuTech or Poo: The Card Game for WildFire, nor will they co develop and publish Eclipse Phase for Posthuman Studios. “It’s been fantastic to be involved with growing CthulhuTech alongside WildFire, while also launching Posthuman Studios’ Eclipse Phase,” said Randall Bills, Managing Developer. “We love both of these universes and want to seem them grow and flourish. However, in our current situation we need to re-focus on our core brands of BattleTechand Shadowrun, while developing our original games. As such, while we are parting ways with both companies, we’ll be doing everything we can to support WildFire and Posthuman Studios as they assume the full mantle for their game lines.” Future details surrounding CthulhuTech will be found at www.cthulhutech.com, while future Eclipse Phase details will be found at www.eclipsephase.com.

Catalyst link
Rathy
Rathy
4 ième level
4 ième level

Message  Noirfatale Mer 07 Avr 2010, 11:14 pm

http://www.studio-302.com/?p=12

on laisse tomber des alié qui font tout la job et que on a juste a printer les livres et on fait des nouveau jeux...

way to go catalyst
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Noirfatale Jeu 08 Avr 2010, 4:28 am

Sur dumpshock Jennifer Hardy , l'ancienne contable de catalyst - nickname : Tygereyes

Jennifer Hardy a écrit:Ok, folks, you keep invoking my name. Hence, I am here. My genie outfit is pink and glittery, and matches my amethyst belly-button ring.

I have stated earlier in this thread that I quit after being asked by Loren Coleman to falsify royalty reports to Topps. That request violated my ethical standards. Whether it violated other things, such as legal issues, I HAVE NOT speculated on, preferring to leave it in the hands of legal authorities--which is frankly, where it belongs. To be even more blunt, I quit when, after being informed of the request by Loren to falsify royalty reports, Randall Bills stated that Loren was the best person to carry on all negotiations with Topps, the SR/BT license holder. I found this decision even more upsetting to my personal ethics than the original request, since I had been assured by Randall that certain behaviors were going to be halted, and they were (blatantly) not.

There. Once and for all. I quit for reasons of personal ethics.

ok thats fucking bad, en gros - en parlant et frequentant le forum de wildfire - ils ont voulue faire croire a topps qu'ils avaitent paye Wildfire et posthuman alors que c'etait faux. Bref coleman a senti la soupe chaude, a vole pierre pour payer paul et ensuite a demande a Jennifer de falsifier les rapport. Elle a dit a Randall ce qui ce passit, il a dit que coleman etait le meilleur pour negocier avec topps, elle a donne sa demission.

et c'est ce gars la qui negocie avec tops pour garder la licence.

Que dire de plus?
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Noirfatale Mar 18 Mai 2010, 4:49 am

Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Rathy Mar 18 Mai 2010, 5:15 am

Haaaaa, tu m'en veut, me faire lire un texte légal de si bonne heure le matin.

Bon, au moin, a ce que mon cerveau a peine réveiller a comprit, Cataliste a un problème de moin.
Rathy
Rathy
4 ième level
4 ième level

Message  Noirfatale Mar 18 Mai 2010, 6:22 am

faux- ca c'est leur deffence qui a ete presenter avec une semaine de retard.

une semaine apres le deadline legal les amis.

Donc c,est un problemes de plus.

deplus ils pretendent qu'ils ont paye toute leur dettes mais ils ne savent pas combien de fric ils doivent car ils ont perdu les documents.

la ya un paradox.

enfin on va voir.
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Metalmek Mar 18 Mai 2010, 11:20 am

quelqu'un sait vers quel date le verdict va etre rendu officielement?
Metalmek
Metalmek

Message  Noirfatale Mer 19 Mai 2010, 8:41 am

June 18, 2010
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Rathy Lun 24 Mai 2010, 12:39 pm

Rathy
Rathy
4 ième level
4 ième level

Message  Noirfatale Lun 24 Mai 2010, 1:29 pm

la seule chose que ca dit est que le plaintif a demande que la sentence soit rendu immédiatement car ils disaient que catalyst avait pas répondu dans les délais.

cette demande a été rejette.

Mais la demande pour mettre catalyst a la faillite reste et sera juge le 18 juin 2010.
Noirfatale
Noirfatale
El Dictator

Message  Rathy Mar 01 Juin 2010, 6:11 pm

Rathy
Rathy
4 ième level
4 ième level